In order to use the Limited Warranty Claim Form you must first read and agree to Lenco Marine Inc.’s Limited Warranty policy.
LENCO MARINE LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Lenco Marine Inc. warrants its new products to be free from manufacturing defects for the following periods:
Trim tab actuators, Control boxes, Key Pads, Electric Drive Units (including MotorGuide Motors): 3 years from the original date of purchase.
Auto Glide Components, Electric Hatch Lifts: 2 years from the original date of purchase.
Electric Propulsion Controllers: 1 year from the original date of purchase.
Manufacturing defects are defects in material or workmanship.
Manufacturing defects do NOT include electrolysis, failure or damage caused by impact, improper installation or improper operation, unauthorized alteration or modification of the product from its original state.
Lenco Marine Inc. will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace any product that has proven to meet limited warranty eligibility in accordance with this policy. Any replacement or refurbished product will be warranted in accordance with this policy for the unexpired balance of the limited warranty period on the original product.
- Limited warranty claims require a bill of sale (boat bill of sale or copy of retail receipt) for processing.
- Limited warranty is not transferable.
- The warranty period for products used commercially or in any rental or any rental producing activity will be 90 days from the original date of purchase.
- Replacement/repaired parts shipped from Lenco Marine within the Continental United States will be the responsibility of Lenco Marine. Parts will be shipped Best Way – Ground. Expedited shipping at the customer’s request are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid in advance by credit card. Outside of the continental United States, all shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. Shipping charges associated with limited warranty products required to be returned to Lenco Marine are the responsibility of the customer.
- Lenco Marine is not responsible for any charges related to the removal or reinstallation of replacement or repaired parts, including haul out, labor or any other miscellaneous charge(s).
- After 30 days, if no parts have been received, your claim will be closed & removed from our system.
Lenco Marine will ship out limited warranty replacement parts as soon as possible within 2 business days of receipt of completed limited warranty claim and proper paperwork (custom parts excepted).