Lenco Marine LLC warrants its new products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods:
Trim Tab kits, Switches, and Actuators purchased after April 1st, 2019 have a 5 year warranty. Products purchased prior to April 1st, 2019 are under our original warranty period of 3 years. Please see our Warranty policy for limitations and restrictions.
- Trim Tab Systems: 5 years from the original date of purchase. (Limited)
- Ski/Wake/Tow Systems: 3 years from the original date of purchase.
- Retro Fit Kits: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electric Hatch-Lift: 2 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electrical Switches: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
Lenco Marine LLC will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace any product that has proven to meet warranty eligibility in accordance with this policy. Any replacement or refurbished product will be warranted in accordance with this policy for the unexpired balance of the warranty period on the original product. Policies regarding freight and other charges are as follows:
- Freight charges associated with warranty products required to be returned to Lenco Marine LLC will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Charges associated with warranty product that is damaged during its return to Lenco Marine LLC due to improper packaging will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Once the product is proven to meet warranty eligibility, Lenco Marine LLC will be responsible for standard return freight within the continental United States.
- All freight charges from warranty claims submitted from outside the continental United States are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Lenco Marine LLC is not responsible for charges related to the removal of such product, including haul out, labor, or any other miscellaneous charge(s).
- This warranty is transferable.
This policy does not apply to product that has been:
- Damaged due to improper installation or operation.
- Damaged due to abuse or neglect.
- Modified from its original state without the express written consent from Lenco Marine LLC.
- Used on a vessel where the engine horsepower exceeds the recommendation of the boat manufacturer.
- Damage due to Electrolysis.
The warranty period for products used commercially, or in any rental or other income producing activity will be 90 days from the original date of purchase.
The foregoing is in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond that set forth above. Lenco Marine LLC., reserves the right to void any warranty claim if the part is opened or repair was attempted, without the express written consent from Lenco Marine LLC.Yes, I have read and agree to
Lenco Marine Inc.’s limited warranty policy. No, I would like more information please.